- 1 8 oz block cream cheese
- 1 Cup Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 oz can Mild Diced Green Chiles
- 12 oz Jar (or 2 – 7.5 oz jars) of Marinated Artichoke Hearts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Drain artichoke hearts, leaving a tiny bit of marinade behind. Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl. Pour into baking dish and bake on middle rack for approximately 30 minutes, until bubbling and starting to turn golden brown. Remove and serve! I served with Stacy’s Parmesan Garlic Pita Chips for some extra flavor, but feel free to serve it with tortilla chips, baguette, crackers, whatever you like!