- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts*
- 2 cups favorite salsa
- salt and pepper
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 radishes, chopped
- 1/2 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup of cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup of chopped canned pickled jalapenos
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of siracha or cholula sauce
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 teaspooon of garlic powder
- 6 small flour tortilla’s
- (optional: fresh lime wedges for serving)
Place chicken breasts in a slow cooker and cover with salsa. Toss until the chicken is covered.
Cover and cook on high for 4 hours (or low for 6-8 hours), or until the chicken shreds easily with a fork. Shred the chicken in the slow cooker and toss with the remaining salsa and juices until well-mixed. Serve immediately, or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 5 days. (This chicken also freezes well.)
SPICY LIME YOGURT CREMA:
Mix together your yogurt, choice of spice sauce, lime juice, and garlic powder.
Assemble tortilla’s, pulled chicken, all chopped ingredients and top with Spicy Lime Yogurt Crema!