- ½ cup broccoli, finely diced
- ½ cup quinoa, cooked according to package directions
- ½ small red onion, diced
- ¼ cup grated carrots
- handful cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped
For the Dressing:
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon gluten free tamari
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 inch piece of ginger, minced
- In a large bowl toss cooked quinoa, broccoli, red onion, carots, cilantro, green onions and peanuts together. Mix until combined.
- In a small bowl combine dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over quinoa and mix until combined.