- 1 whole wheat tortilla or pita
- 3/4 cup of Basil Almond Pesto (on the blog!)
- 2 grilled chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup of low fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of basil for garnish
1.Heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Brush whole wheat tortilla with Olive oil, place on cookie sheet and in the oven for 5-8 minutes, flip the tortilla half way through
3. Remove toasted tortilla from the oven top with flatbread ingredients, first brush pesto, top with chicken, sprinkle all cheeses. Place in oven for 10-15 minutes, until cheese is beginning to brown.
4. Let cool, sprinkle with basil, and enjoy!