For the Fudge Layer:
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag (11.5oz) milk chocolate morsels
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter
For the Brownies:
- 1 box (18.3oz) fudge brownie mix (I used Duncan Hines chewy fudge brownies for 13×9 pan)
- 20 PEEPS
- In a food processor, pulse grahams until fine. Add melted butter with a fork and press into the bottom of a parchment paper lined 13×9.
- In a medium sized glass bowl, heat condensed milk in microwave for one minute. Add butter and milk chocolate morsels and return to microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until smooth (may need to heat an additional 30 seconds). Pour over graham crust.
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions (don’t bake yet). Make sure you buy a brownie mix for a 13×9 recipe, and make the fudgy version (not cake-like). Pour brownie batter over fudge layer.
- Place in a 350 degree oven for 35-40 minutes. Remove and press half cut large marshmallows into top. Pop back into the oven for around 5-10 minutes, until browned on top. Allow brownies to cool completely in pan. Remove with parchment paper and cut into rectangles. ENJOY.