“A little too much chocolate is just about right!”
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 12 Pops
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chocolate almond milk, cow’s milk, or non-dairy milk of your choice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Vanilla Greek Yogurt (Full-fat recommended for creamiest results)
- In a small sauce-pan over medium-low heat melt the chocolate chips, stirring constantly, until completely melted. Add in the milk and increase the heat to medium; bring to a gentle simmer, stirring constantly, then remove from heat. Cool for 5 minutes. Whisk in vanilla and Greek yogurt; mix well until completely smooth. Place a fine-mesh sieve over a large bowl (preferably one with a spout) and pour the chocolate mixture through the sieve. Pour the strained chocolate liquid into the Popsicle molds and place them in the freezer for 1 hour. At this point remove the pops from the freezer and insert the Popsicle sticks in. Freeze for 5 hours, or until hard.