- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Prepare a muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, blend sugar, oil, and eggs on medium speed until smooth.
- Add Greek yogurt, lemon zest, and lemon juice and blend until well combined.
- Gradually add flour mixture on low speed, and mix until flour is incorporated.
- Fold in the blueberries gently.
- Scoop the batter into each muffin cup, filling them almost full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 22-23 minutes. They will be just starting to turn golden brown on top.
- Remove the muffins from the tins and allow to cool.
- Once the Muffins have cooled, dip each muffin top in the lemon glaze and set to cool.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.